Privacy Notice Hale Leys United Football Club
Hale leys United Football Club (referred to as “Hale Leys FC”, “we”, “us”, or “our” in this privacy notice) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This policy will inform you about how we will look after your personal data as well as informing you of your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
In this policy “Data Protection Legislation” means all applicable legislation which relates to protection of individuals and processing data in line with the General Data Protection Legislation (GDPR).
We may have to change this policy so that it is in keeping with all legislation and guidelines. Should you have any questions or queries these are to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you through the registration process, website and all methods of communications necessary in relation to you or your child/ren.
What types of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect regarding you or your child/ren might include your name, address, email address and telephone number.
How is your information used?
We may use you or your child’s information to:
- Process any orders you have submitted
- Seek your views or comments on the service we provide or relevant club matters
- Notify of any changes taking place in our club
- Send you email communication
- Use other methods of communication necessary relevant to you or your child/ren
Who has access to your information?
We will not release your information to third parties under any circumstances unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law for example, by a court, for safeguarding purposes or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime. Please note all information will be dealt with by senior personnel within the club.
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it is treated securely. Any sensitive information will be protected.
While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot always guarantee the security of information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive any information relating to you and/or your child/ren we will do our utmost best to ensure its security.
Links to other websites & security
Where we have given (or you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website or apps used, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone else.
Under Data Protection Legislation, you are entitled to exercise the rights over you or your child/ren’s data as per below:
- Right to Object – You can object to our processing of your information.
- Access to your personal information – You can request access to a copy of your information that we hold, along with information on what personal information we use, why we use it, who we share it with, how long we keep it for.
- Right to withdraw consent – If you have given your consent to use your information you can withdraw this at any time by writing to the above email.
- Rectification – You can ask us to change or complete any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold.
- Erasure – You can ask us to delete your information where it is no longer necessary for us to use it, you have withdrawn consent or where we have no lawful basis for keeping it.
- Restriction – You can ask us to restrict the personal information we have or use about you or your child/ren where you have asked for it to be erased or where you have objected to our use of it.
If you would wish to exercise any of your rights above, please contact us by email to email@example.com
You can make a complaint about how we have used your information to us by contacting Cassandra Todd-Allan (Secretary) or to the supervisory authority which is the Information Commissioner’s Office at http://ico.org.uk
Review of this policy
We will keep this under review. This policy has been created & updated as per Data Protection Regulations commencing 25th May 2018.